3/3/08

Namaste and Welcome

to Yak & Yeti!

Yak & Yeti shops are freebie stores. The clothing, the jewellery, even the shop furniture are for free. I give my best to create high quality products. Because a newbie, too, should be able to afford some pretty and special stuff.
I´m happy to share my creations with you. If you would like to give a little donation you are free to use the box. I´m glad about that. But don´t be shy to take whatever you like without paying. Just enjoy your stay at Yak & Yeti and have a good time with your new garment.

For a non-commercial virtual life and nice looking avatars! :)

Have fun!
Annapurna


(My trusty yak and me at beautiful »» Bodhi.)

BTW, most of the shop pictures where made at »» Tuscany.
The Bollywood theme pics are from »» Bollywood.
Some pictures arose at »» WWF.
Others where made at »» Bodhi.